CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday...


We celebrated my step moms birthday! I told her that I was making her cake. My dad never planed anything so I stepped in. You see she has been in our family for 3 years and the first year I didn't even know it was her birthday and the second I got her an awesome gift from e-bay (best way to get her gifts she is a huge Raggedy Ann & Andy fan). So I set up a last minute party at their house. I thought I would post the picture of the cake I made. The head is a bake and fill cake with strawberry Ice cream in it!

5 comments:

Sharla said...

What a great raggedy ann cake! I'm just not that creative. I hope she liked and appreciated the effort :)

Audra said...

Love the cake! TOO CUTE! You are talented.

Anonymous said...

great looking cake! i wish i was there to taste it!

Allison said...

Fun Blog! I linked here from Mary Sue's. Love the cake, you did such a good job!

Tishery said...

That is an AWESOME cake Amanda, WOW!!!