CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jimmy!





Last night was the night for the FREE Jimmy Buffett concert celebrating the grand opening of Jimmy's Restaurant MargaritaVille. It was great just Jimmy and his guitar. A wonderful acoustic show.



My dad was unable to come with me so I invited one of my best friends, Colleen. She has been a Buffett fan since she met her husband. We had a great time and since she lives in Wickenburg it has been a long time since just us girls have been able to get together.

After the concert we went to dinner at a great little pizzeria called picazzo's that has glutton free pizza! I love this place and was excited to see that it has expanded to other than just in Scottsdale! I hope that one opens close to us but if not its worth the drive!

All in all I had a great girls night out and was home by 8:30.

0 comments: