CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life takes a turn

So yesterday Jed came home early and said well I'm the last employee in the Phoenix Office and as of May 1st I'll be a contract worker, which means no steady work flow if they do not have it and no benefits, POW what a kick in the chest, at first I was stunned and then strangely enough I was calm about it not worried to much just kind of stressed about how we'll make it work, I know with out a doubt Jed's office will do anything to keep him from having to get a new job, so I know they will give him as much work as possible, but if there is no work what can you do?

Jed has been wanting to do his own consulting and contract work for some time now, and maybe this is Heavenly Fathers way of pushing him to do what he knows he can do. Jed is an amazing CADD, Graphics's, 3D Rendering guy. I know he taught himself how to do everything and does it with amazing speed and Accuracy that it blows everyone way, I'm not just bragging cuz I love him. He just blows me away with what he can do and teach himself, he does things pepole go to college to learn and he teaches it to himself. I feel very blessed to have him as my husband and am thankful every day what he does for our family.

So with this new development he'll be working from home now and that allows me to go to school sooner than I originally had planed, I'm so excited this is something I've been wanting to do for 7 years. I know we could look at this as a bad thing but Jed and I just keep on thinking of all the great thing that could come out of this.
He gets to spend more time with the kids, he can work when he wants, early in the morning later at night, and can broaden his work to something more than just planning work.

I feel in my heart the everything will be fine and that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we will be blessed.
I just felt like I had to share this with the people who read my blog if any one does, It also helps me feel better about everything.

3 comments:

MarySue said...

I love your great attitude and faith. You're in my prayers.

Sharla said...

Mandy,

Good luck. I'm sure it will all work out for the best. Heavenely Father works in ways we would not, that is why he's in charge :). What are you planning to go to school for? Oh, and yes, I read your blog :)

Tishery said...

When I first started reading this I gasped, but as I read on I see what you mean. Jed is great at what he does, and a lot of great things can come from something like this as you said.

I know you guys will work it out, Heavenly Father knows whats best and you're right just going with the flow and keeping good thoughts will show that I'm sure.

Good luck, I love you guys and miss you. I'll be seeing you soon!

On another note...Dude...I'm off your friends list?!