CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Rose's Mmmm



I have 3 rose bushes in my front yard and I love when they are blooming! My favorite one's are my peach one's cuz they smells so good!

I have been good about fertilizing them and trying to keep the grass and weeds out of them but about 2 weeks ago I found these pesky critters invading my beautiful rose bushes!






If you can't tell they are Aphids. My first reaction was to go buy lady bugs, but they are no where to be found. So I turned to the Internet the best solution I could find was a soap water mixture. Its working OK but I still have a few here and there. Blah the joys of gardening!


Here are some Pict's of my other roses, hope you enjoy them. If you live close by come and smell them they are Heavenly!











3 comments:

Sharla said...

I love the roses! It is the best to have your own roses growing in your yard! I love the smell of roses! I wish I could come and smell them. Enjoy and good luck with the bugs, they are pesky little creatures!

MarySue said...

Your roses are just beautiful. Mine have aphids too. I rub them off, smooshing them to death. Don't I sound so deadly.

Anonymous said...

You do have beautiful roses! I will be by to smell them soon!