CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Calling all parrot heads!


Many of you may know but my Dad is a HUGE Jimmy Buffett fan which makes me one since I grew up listening to him! He just opened up a new restaurant hear called Margaritaville and he's having a free concert but you had to win the tickets to get them. I got on the website to find out how I could win and signed up on the ones I could do online and forgot about it, (too much stuff going on here to think about stuff like that). As I opened my e-mails today I had one that said congratulations from xtra, I thought it was a junk e-mail and opened to see what it was and if I needed to report it and it said I won two tickets to see Jimmy Buffett! I'm so excited and could use a good pick me up right now. I think I might be going with a friend since Jed will be out of town, plus he's not a big fan any how. Just thought I'd share my exciting news! Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Good for you! YEAH!

Sharla said...

what a great pick me up. Have a great time!

Tishery said...

Haha cool!!! See, this is why it's best to check the mail before you trash it! Congrats lady. I'm gonna call you when I finish cleaning, I miss my auntie.

MarySue said...

A nice surprise to such a deserving, great gal. Have fun. Maybe take you dad along!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.