CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Lacina



This is our dog Lacina. A very active Rhodesian ridge back. She was out side most of the day Wednesday and I went out to play with them and when I went out there I found this...







Our poor dog's whole face was swollen we couldn't even make her right eye open. We think she either got bit, stung or ate something. One of my best friends sister is a Vet tech so I called her and she said give he benadryl and keep an I on her breathing. Saved us tons on a vet bill. By noon yesterday her face was back to normal. She looked so sad, but she acted like nothing happened. Animals are funny.

3 comments:

Audra said...

Ahh! Poor Sweet dog! I am glad she is ok, now. Kisses.

MarySue said...

Glad all is okay and the wallet wasn't drained. Wish my sweet dogs limp would go away as easily.

Mindy said...

poor dog. I would have never thought you could give a dog benadryl. I'm glad she's ok now. :)