CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Suessical the Musical!

Mt. Sky Jr. High is putting on a spring musical. It's Suessical the Musical. I had no clue there were try outs till the Dec. 18 when Alex's choir teacher called and said, "I really think Alex has a good shot at a lead roll can you please bring him by for a try out." Boys do they just not communicate or what? I ask everyday anything I need to know going on at school? "Nope".
Well he made one of the lead parts he is Jojo he is in every scene but 1. He has 49 out of the 64 rehearsals. Blah! I'll post more when it gets closer.
Hopefully Jed gets a job in town and we don't have to move to Utah! Update for people who do not know, Jed has a company interested in him in Utah and Jed and I are going up to check it out on Wednesday.

2 comments:

MarySue said...

Great news for Alex. Please keep me updated so I can attend his performances.

Becca and fam said...

We can't wait to watch him in it!