CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Vernal, Utah Update

This past Wednesday Jed and I travel the 670 mile to check out this town and see if we could move our family there. Jed had his interview on Thursday and I met with a Realtor. He took me to a couple houses the first was a fixer upper, the second was ready to move in. I loved it. Well before we can figure out a house to get we need to know what we can get qualified for. We went to the bank and they pulled you our credit scores and said, you do not have good enough credit. Not a huge shocker. Jed has been out of work for 5 months and some things are late being paid. Well we were having a hard time knowing if we should move or not and we have been praying for and answer. So for all of our dear friends and family we will not be moving to Vernal, Utah. We could rent if we wanted to pay $1,700 for a small 3 bedroom. We just feel that Heavenly Father doesn't want us to move there right now. That is OK with me the High was 35 while we were there. Not a great place for a girl who loves the Phoenix summers!

5 comments:

Allison said...

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you but YEA, you're still in Phoenix.

Audra said...

I think you will get a job here soon. I am praying for it.

Becca and fam said...

It's meant to be Phoenix!!!

Sharla said...

good luck! I would say "yea for phx!" but well, I left, so you would just have a different experience if you had to leave :). Sometimes cold :). That's great that you aren't just limiting yourself to phx. It works out the way it's supposed to.

Grapefruit said...

Sounds like you're meant to stick around here! Sorry it didn't work out. But it's a good thing for us! Now...about that cake business of yours...