CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crazy New Passion!

So for Christmas I made shirts for my Dad and Step Mom and ever since I wanted to try other idea's out.
Here is a twilight shirt i made yesterday. I love my husband the tree and the pepole were his Idea. I love it!


My husband had this idea for a Cardnials shirt. We made one for everyone in our family and you can bet we will be wearing them on sunday! WOO HOO GO CARDS!!!!



I also made a twilight shirt for my sister in law for her birthday and she said I should sell them. What do you think, would you buy one?

4 comments:

Sharla said...

So the Twilight shirt turned out awesome! I've been thinking about that bleaching idea since I saw it on your blog. Not sure what I'll do with it, but it's been very inspiring thus far :) GO Cards!

LaDawn said...

You are one talented woman! What a good idea to wear on super bowl sunday shirt. I love the twilight shirt too:)

Sokim said...

I love my Twilight shirt Mandy you did an excellent job.

Susanne said...

You TOTALLY should sell those shirts!! I wonder if you could sell them at High School football games or something. What an incredible business you could start.