CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Thanks Becca! Your the Best!

With this award I'm supposed to list 6 things I'm MASTER at and then pass it on to SIX people.

Things I'm a MASTER at...
1. Listening to my friends (and I've been told that I'm good at remembering the little details)
2. Being a Mommy!
3. Floral Arranging
4. Cake Decorating
5. Singing (in a group)
6. Getting babies asleep

I'm passing this award to...

1. Colleen
2. Amy Mikos
3. Sarah Mikos
4. LeAnna
5. Audra
6. Mary Sue

3 comments:

Audra said...

WHAT?!? Who is this Becca and how can and find more people with this award?

Love you blog background and stuff. You look pretty!

You are a master at bringing people together, making others comfortable and including ALL! Thanks, Amanda.

Amanda said...

Becca is who's house we went to for the breaking dawn book club. I follow her. She's Becca and Fam. Click on her on my side bar.

Colleen McLean said...

Thanks for nominating me but I am no good at getting babies to bed. mine is still up and its 10:00. I get the bad mother of the year award.