CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My lastest projects...

My Best Friend Colleen has kept me busy this last few weeks. Her cousin passed away unexpectedly and her and her family asked me to do the flowers for his funeral.


He was cremated so I made an Urn arrangement.
We were unable to get a photo with it but it turned out nice.



His Brother wanted a wreath. First one I've made, it turned out well.


A spray that has ribbons that say Father, Brother, Son.


Her Husband's birthday was Sunday and he is a HUGE Jimmy Buffett Fan so I made him a
Cheese Burger in Paradise. We took it to Margarita Ville and half the staff came out to see it when we had them bring it out to him.

2 comments:

Amy said...

wow... look how crafty you are! That cake is amazing

Becca and fam said...

You are so talented, it's CRAZY!!!!!! Awesome job!