CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My life for the past 4 months....

Our Stake put on it's bi-annual Spring Musical. I only was in it because they wanted my boys in it to be orphans. I'm happy I decided to participate and not just sit around at the practices.
LION KING
Me in Africa/Lion King
The Baby Lion! He loved the applause!


OLIVER
Staring Jedrek Miller as Oliver!
(Proud MaMa!!)

The boys in food glorious food.
Close up of my cute Corben who stole the show!

6 Feet High!


Please Sir may I have some more? ...

One boy for sale!

I'll do anything...

Where is love?
Jedrek's Solo.

Consider yourself...

Me in Oliver
Wicked/ Wizard of Oz

You can see me over Dorthy's shoulder.

Les Miserables

Me as the Nun taking care of Fontine

Mourning the Death of Epoine after my costume change.
I had so much fun and got to get to know some wonderful people along the way!
Now I have no clue what to do with my time!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Come hang with me!

The show was great!

Sharla said...

Wow! That looks like a great production! Great costumes and your boys looked great!

Becca and fam said...

Oh my! I LOVE these photos! Your boys are so handsome, they look great on stage. How fun that you got to be in these productions too! I love it!

Allison said...

It was so great! I've been singing Les Misrables all week!

MarySue said...

I was so proud of you and the boys. It was a fantastic performance. Loved it.