CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

It Finaly happened...

So Wednesday Jed had to go into the office cuz his boss was in town and he came home and I asked if he talked to his boss as it is review time and he said yep and Friday is the last day for the phoenix office. Blah! We were kinda warned but they had just gotten a new job for our office and it will be alot of work so we thought we were in the clear, but I guess it's just to much to keep open so it's done. Jed is unemployed. For the first time in our 12 years of marriage, we have been blessed with not having to worry about that.
I am very hopeful he has a ton of leads and his bosses are talking him up to everyone they know and there are a few BIG companies that are looking to hire. We'll just keep praying and doing the things we need to do and I know everything will work out.

3 comments:

Sharla said...

I'm sorry to hear about the job! I hope that the leads are working out and that everything gets back in order soon!

Mindy said...

that really stinks and is a scary thing. we will keep you in our prayers so he can find something else!

Audra said...

I know Jed will land on his feet. He always does.

Yes I finished the book Sunday morning before church. I am still planning on Friday. LOVED IT!