CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First day of school 2008

So Monday my baby started kindergarten!

When we dropped him off he found his teacher and gave her a big hug and a kiss! Man is he a smoosher!




This year Jedrek is a big 3rd grader!

He said yeah mom you can walk me to class, we got close to his class and he was gone, no bye mom or even a hug :o(


And then my big baby Alex started 7th grade!
He didn't need his mom, he got up took a shower and was ready, he leaves an hour after his brothers. He doesn't get home till almost 4! Oh I can not believe he only has 6 more years of school, time flys so fast! Just about a month left till he gets to start to pass the sacrament! Oh boy I'm feeling old!

2 comments:

Audra said...

They grow up so fast! YUCK!

Becca and fam said...

Corbin looks quite cool! I hope you're enjoying life at home ALONE!