CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Ok I now have my life back! I finished Breaking Dawn this morning and now the kids have there mom back! I wasn't that bad with this book, I got the book at midnight at B&N (I WON A SHIRT!) Crazy me going all by myself cuz no one elses was going but I ran into some old friends it was nice to catch up with others who are as crazy as me! I took 4 days to read it so I got some stuff done! If you haven't read the twilight series yet do because they are the best books around! (well at least to me they are) If you live close to me you can barow mine I have them all (4). Any who as you can see by my blog now I'm counting down for the Twilight movie! Only 4 more months! I DON'T THINK I CAN STAND IT! LOL

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Yeah for Breaking Dawn! I finished it yesterday and was happy to have my life back. I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I think this one was my favorite. I wasn't a crazy person at B&N at 12 am, but my friend is and she finished it and handed it off to me, what a great gal!

Allison said...

I might have to take you up on borrowning the second one. The library is taking too long do get it to me!

Audra said...

I NEED TO BORROW BREAKING DAWN! I read the other 3 last week at the beach. PLEASE call me!