CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Corben Turns 7!

Friday Corben turned 7.
So Saturday we had his birthday party.
The theme he picked this year was ARMY.
My best friends husband and I made this cake together.

I'll have a post later with more picts of my cake.


Corben going thru the training coarse... Slip and slide...


Going thru the trip wires...


Up the wall and down the water slide...



Pinata time! His Grandma made this cool jeep pinata for him!

He got lots of cool gifts!



Blowing out the candles of his cool Tank cake.

Thanks Doug for helping me tackle this project it was fun!

2 comments:

MarySue said...

What an awesome cake and party. You do sooooooooo well.

Julie Harward said...

That is the coolest cake for a boy ever! Looks like the party was way fun to! :D