CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ok I haven't forgotten you!

I KNOW, I KNOW it has been a LONG time but I have been lazy with downloading pictures and then going to girls camp and then had Corben's birthday party this has just been on the back burner.



Alex's play was AWESOME, he did a great job. I regret to inform you that I have no pictures. I do have a video of it but it is to big to get on here Jed tried. We may break it down in to segments, but for now I have nothing.


Corben had a water day at school the last week of school I have lots of picts I'll share with you!
Here is Corben with his Awesome teacher Mrs. Harris (she didn't want me to take it cuz she looks so grubby, but I love it cuz it shows that she loves playing with her kids!)
They has LOTS of WATERMELON for the kids to eat!
I'll be back I have LOTS more post!

0 comments: