CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Boys

Ok so I guess its time to put up some picture of my boys!


Here is Alex earlier this month at a consert he got to be in. They got to play with the JR. High kids. He loved it and he is Very excited to get to play with them next year as a 7th grader! Man time sure does fly!!!







Here is Jedrek he was in cross country this year again and came in 14th place at his school district's finals! He Did such a great job at getting better every meet. He loved it, and I am so proud of him for doing his best!








Here is my baby, Corben my little ball of energy! I went on a 4 mile walk today and he rode his bike the whole way with out one complaint about being tired! Not to mention he taught himself how to ride his bike, this boy amazes me daily! In this picture he is doing the high jump at Jedreks field day, everywhere this boy goes everybody loves him! He did all of the events and Jedreks whole class cheered him on, he was in heaven getting to be a BIG kid!

3 comments:

Tishery said...

GAH! I miss those boys, I can't believe that Alex will be in Jr. High in a few months! I can rmemeber when he was just a little guy!!!

I miss you guys mucho, but about what's going on with me, it's nothing really. I'm not not sure about anything, that was never an issue, it was finding the strenth inside myself to just let stuff go. I've been really down on myself lately because I don't have a job and money is a bit tight and I want to help out, not to mention I'm starting to get a bit of cabin fever so today Tommy and I are going job hunting now that we've gotten everything else out of the way so I REALLY hope that I get something soon. I know going back to AZ is always an option but here is home now, it's rough but once I get an job and outta the house more it'll be A LOT better.

Deirdre Eagar said...

Wow-what great looking boys!! I am looking forward to when all mine are in school!! It was fun to see you at the reunion! You look exactly the same!!

Sharla said...

What great photos of the boys! I loved reading more about them! Kids are so fun and they teach us so much! It was awesome to see you and catch up! Time really flies.