CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Conference

I'm in primary and was thinking since this is the last Sunday before conference maybe we should sent out an activity for the kids for conference. I thought some of you might want to do it with your family's. We've been doing conference bingo for about 3 years and I enjoy it because it helps the kids sit and listen. Here are my rules, feel free to change them to your liking.
Every one gets a bingo sheet and a crayon, every time you hear one of your items mentioned during conference talks you mark them off, you can stop when some one gets a bingo but our family likes to see how many bingo’s we get, then we get a piece of candy for each bingo, that way we listen so we can get the most candy!
Here is a link to the site I get the bingo sheets from http://www.theideadoor.com/General%20Confrence/Gen%20Conf%20Bingo.pdf.

1 comments:

MarySue said...

So fun to "find" your blog. I loved the previous post and picture of Alex. I mentioned him and his kindness to my granddaughter at the ward party in a recent post but didn't mention names. I'm never sure about safety issues and blogs. I'll be checking in to read your fun posts.