CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Update Time



Been slow on the blogging sorry for that, as of today Jed is still employed and things look like it may stay that way, (cross our fingers). I went on a field trip with Jedrek's Class to the wild life world zoo.
Registered Corben in Kindergarten (WOO HOO!) Watched Jedrek's second grade perform songs they have learned through out the year.




Lost a week and a half to the twilight series (LOVE 'EM!) And got to meet my first nephew and celebrate his 18th birthday!
Such a good thing as we thought we might ever get to meet him! Long story! All in all it's been a bit fun and crazy. Can't wait till summer break!

1 comments:

Tishery said...

That's so cool that you got to meet your nephew, I believe you told me the story before...I swear it looks like he has your nose....Family thing I guess...ANYWHO!

KINDERGARTEN?!?! Gosh, they're all growing up so fast!! Jedrek will be in third grade soon, and Alex in middle school!!! AH!!!