CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Safari Baby Shower Cake


I was asked by a friend to make a cake for her sister in law's baby shower.
They didn't have any request besides the flavor and filling.
I logged on to her gift registry and found her bedding
and came up with this cake.



I had a fun time making all the Animal's.

It was a technique I've been wanting to learn...



The animal's were a bit heavy and didn't want to stay but...



I think it turned out pretty well!

2 comments:

Becca and fam said...

AMAZING yet again! I hope you're getting paid for these. Phil just saw it over my shoulder and is floored that you made that :)
Terrific job!

Julie Harward said...

It turned out way better than pretty good...it is super cute! You have a real gift for making cakes...way to go! :D