CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day!

When my niece had her baby I had to go see them. It took us a week to get up to visit but we did! She lives in Prescott and they got snow with the big storm in January. So Jed had a Wednesday off so we call the kids in and headed up the hill! It was a great day trip! I held the baby most of the day due to mommy being tired to a late night the night before! I was happy to help!!! Jed's Mom lives in Chino Valley and she came down to see us. It was a great visit!
Alex decided to make a snow fort


So did Jedrek
They had snow ball fights too!

2 comments:

Becca and fam said...

Fun in the snow! I love it!

Sharla said...

Yay for snow! I love the fun of it, just so glad to not live in it for months at a time :)