CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Corben's Weekly Line up!

So as we were sitting around this afternoon Corben was playing with an old cell phone and Jed asked him if he was talking to his girlfriend and he said no I was texting. Then Jed said who where you talking to and he shrugged his shoulder and Jed said was it your Tuesday girl you were talking to and he said no it was my Sunday girl, well we asked who that was and he said Italia.Then I proceeded to get his whole weekly line up here it is cuz I know your all dying to know!

Sunday: Italia
Monday: Lizzy
Tuesday: Paige (H) not his cousin!
Wednesday: Alyssa
Thursday: Megan
Friday: Maddy
Saturday: Mommy! (the best one!)

4 comments:

Sharla said...

Wow that is one line up! I'm kind of scared... I'm not ready for boys and girlfriends and such. Maybe it's good my oldest is just 6! However he does has his future wife picked out (it hasn't changed all school year either). We'll see how that works out for him.

Susanne said...

Cute!!

Unknown said...

Was it Corben who said Mommy!(the best one!) Or is that Momnmy saying she is the best one? He is a cutie!

Becca and fam said...

What a ladies man!