CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Garden Update

I thought I would take some Picts of my garden and share what we have growing! Our Garden (I know it needs a good weeding)

My Tomatoes, We grew this from a seed its a huge plant now and has tons of tomatoes growing on it!

Cilantro or Coriander which ever you prefer!

Broccoli and a watermelon, I don't think the watermelon will make it though its getting to cold.

Sunflowers

Corn and I'm not sure what else, maybe peppers?

Zucchini I believe Just for Rebecca!

Spinach! Yumm!


Our Grape Vine, still yet to be planted.

Hope you enjoyed your tour of my garden! I'll share when I'm able to harvest!

1 comments:

Grapefruit said...

Can you come over and fix mine? It's all dead. ALL of it! Yours looks great!