CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I hate Quail the first weekend in October.

Every year when quail season starts my husband goes out hunting with Dan Pennell, and most of the boys who were in the priest quorm while I was a teen, along with some of the great leaders of that time. Well as you can see it's the first weekend of October and I am playing the role of the single mother. I only have 2 boys this year as Alex is now a priesthood holder and that is the main requirement to go on to this trip.

I'm happy that my husband gets to go and have a great time with his friends, but did anyone ever say I had to like it? I love my husband very much and cherish EVERY moment spent together. So with that said, I HATE QUAIL for this weekend.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I Hate Quail too!

MarySue said...

Yes!!! I had to include you darling Ariel in my post. You were beautiful and so wonderful to help. The little girls just loved you. I went back and ammended my post to add a link to your blog. Fun!

Becca and fam said...

Ah, you are sweet!

Jesika said...

Amanda!! Hey, it's Jesika Gardner?!? (El Mirage ward, of course!) I can't believe how big the boys are now! It's been so long! You look great!

BTW, I hear ya about quail season!! I guess boys will be boys!! lol

Talk to ya later!

Oh.....my blog is:
www.gardneradventure.blogspot.com