CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

What a day!

Today my little Alex isn't little any more. Today he graduated Primary and was given the presthood. Next week he'll pass the sacrement and then before I know it he'll be getting ready to serve his mission. It was a wonderful day my oldest brother and his family were able to come to our ward and my dad and step mom were there too. After church we had a lunchen and my other brother met us at our house. It was a nice day shared with cousins and family and our good friends the Jarman's. I wish I would have taken some pictures but it sliped my mind as I was enjoying our wonderful company. Hope you all had a wonderful sunday any way you may have spent it.

1 comments:

Audra said...

They grow up fast. JT will be there next year. I can't believe Alex is already 12. CRAZY!