CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Tag

A-Attached or Single?-Attached FOREVER
B-Best Friend- Got a few!
C-Cake or Pie?- Mmm Cake
D-Day of choice?- Saturday
E-Essential item?- Lactaid, got to keep that dairy in my diet!
F-Favorite color?-Hmm don't have one at the moment
G-Gummy bears or worms? Their both good
H-Hometown?- Phx, AZ
I-Favorite Indulgence? Anything Sweet!
J-January or July?- July it's my birth month!
K-Kids?-Alex, Jedrek & Corben
L-Life isn't complete without?- My Hubbie!
M-Marriage Date?-June 1, 1996
N-Number of Bro & Sis?-2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples?- Green Apples,
P-Phobias and Fears?- Just fear of losing Jed
Q-Quote?- None
R-Reason to smile?- My Family being healthy and happy
S-Season of choice?- Spring and summer
T-Tag Ten People?- Everyone!
U-Unknown fact about me?- I love decorating cakes and doing flower arrangements
V-Vegetable?- Broccoli
W-Worse habit?- procrastination
X-X-Ray?-Fresman year on my knee
Y-Your favorite food?- Everything wheat free (as long as it tases good some of that stuff is gross!)
Z-Zodiac sign?- Leo

2 comments:

MarySue said...

That was fun learning more about you! You're such a fun person.

Tishery said...

Mawha! I already knew like...All of this! MAWHA! Does that mean I'm a stalker? NOOOOPPPPEEEE...It just means I lived with you for like..ever.

Yeah.